Monday, December 1, 2008

Sony Playstation Home







This week I was given the privilege of beta testing Home for Sony Playstation 3. It is very similar to Second life, the characters are customizable and the overall feel of the community is the same.

The MAJOR differences are the PS3 has HIGH QUALITY graphics and SECURITY that comes with Home existing on a protected game platform.

I have not used either platform enough to say who the winner will be. I think that this could be a more protected environment that schools could take advantage of in the future.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Home

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow- how'd you get so lucky to be a beta tester?

Mike Kalai said...

I signed up last year and I got an email. I gave up but it did come. Oh the power of the INTERNET.